Who’s up today? No less than the awesome Rohn Strong!
Rohn Strong is not only a male crochet designer, but also a men’s designer… with a startling array of new projects! Hear what he’s up to, get his insight on crocheting for men and his latest charity project! Have a listen!
And… as if that wasn’t exciting enough, we’re doing a giveaway of Rohn’s new ebook, Southern Crochet. Scroll down for details on how to enter!
Love Crochet Chat?
If you’d like to donate a little something to support the podcast, please do! There are monthly hosting fees required to keep this podcast running… so your help is much appreciated!
Here’s how it works: Below, you’ll see the player that allows you to play the episode. Or you can Download this episode (right click and save) to listen to it on the go. If you’re an itunes user, you can also grab the episode on itunes.
Below the player is list of links to products/websites/things I chat about during the episode.
- Overdressed: The Shockingly High Cost of Cheap Fashion
- The Great Upheaval: America and the Birth of the Modern World, 1788-1800
- What I Talk About When I Talk About Running
- The Henry Ford Museum and Greenfield Village
- Stitches East
- FreshStitches Project Bags
One lucky listener will get a copy of Rohn’s new ebook, Southern Crochet!
- Leave a comment on this post telling me you’d love to win this book! Please be sure to leave an email/Ravelry name so I can contact you if you win.
- For an additional entry, tweet: “I just entered to win @RohnStrong’s fabulous new book, Southern Crochet from @FreshStitches. You can enter, too! http://bit.ly/PHJcqj”
The winner will be selected Tuesday, September 25th at 10pm EST via a random number generator. (If you enter via tweet, you don’t need to leave another comment telling me you tweeted… I’m keeping a close eye on the twitterverse!)
Go for it!
So enter to win the great book and have a blast listening to Rohn on this episode!