Who’s up today? No less than the awesome Rohn Strong!
Rohn Strong is not only a male crochet designer, but also a men’s designer… with a startling array of new projects! Hear what he’s up to, get his insight on crocheting for men and his latest charity project! Have a listen!
And… as if that wasn’t exciting enough, we’re doing a giveaway of Rohn’s new ebook, Southern Crochet. Scroll down for details on how to enter!
Love Crochet Chat?
If you’d like to donate a little something to support the podcast, please do! There are monthly hosting fees required to keep this podcast running… so your help is much appreciated!
Here’s how it works: Below, you’ll see the player that allows you to play the episode. Or you can
Below the player is list of links to products/websites/things I chat about during the episode.
- Overdressed: The Shockingly High Cost of Cheap Fashion
- The Great Upheaval: America and the Birth of the Modern World, 1788-1800
- What I Talk About When I Talk About Running
- The Henry Ford Museum and Greenfield Village
- Stitches East
- FreshStitches Project Bags
One lucky listener will get a copy of Rohn’s new ebook, Southern Crochet!
- Leave a comment on this post telling me you’d love to win this book! Please be sure to leave an email/Ravelry name so I can contact you if you win.
- For an additional entry, tweet: “I just entered to win @RohnStrong’s fabulous new book, Southern Crochet from @FreshStitches. You can enter, too! http://bit.ly/PHJcqj”
The winner will be selected Tuesday, September 25th at 10pm EST via a random number generator. (If you enter via tweet, you don’t need to leave another comment telling me you tweeted… I’m keeping a close eye on the twitterverse!)
Go for it!
So enter to win the great book and have a blast listening to Rohn on this episode!