Man, there were some bumps in the road last week, huh?
So, this week, I’m publishing a special edition… really just all the stuff I wanted to podcast about last week, now that the technical issues have been resolved. I’ll tell you about TNNA, my move to Ithaca and chat about Hairpin Lace… awesome stuff!
And this week, we’re lucky enough that Jennifer Hansen (the creative artist & designer behind Stitch Diva Studios) is doing a giveaway! Scroll down for info on how to win!
Love Crochet Chat?
If you’d like to donate a little something to support the podcast, please do! There are monthly hosting fees required to keep this podcast running… so your help is much appreciated!
Here’s how it works: Below, you’ll see the player that allows you to play the episode. Or you can Download this episode (right click and save) to listen to it on the go. If you’re an itunes user, you can also grab the episode on itunes.
Below the player is an outline and list of links to products/websites/things I chat about during the episode.
Hi! (and an explanation of last week’s mishap) (00:00), The outline for today (02:20), TNNA (03:26), my plans for Craft School Saturdays (09:23), Shibaguyz (13:36), Vickie Howell and the Purple Stitch Project (16:33), moving adventures (19:20)
- Leethal’s webpage: she’s awesome!
- My TNNA recap blog post (complete with photos of my birdies!)
- Craft School Saturdays
- Bead Crochet Jewelry
- My Urban Edge book review
- The Purple Stitch Project
Feature topic: Hairpin Lace (29:18), Why hairpin lace? (33:13), My skirt (36:14), The giveaway details! (38:15), troublespots (40:46)
- Susan Bates Hairpin Lace Loom
- Jenkins Hairpin Lace Loom
- Hairpin lace skirt pattern by Stitch Diva Studios
- Hairpin lace tutorial
Enter the Giveaway!
Jennifer Hansen is awesome enough to give away a copy of her book, Hairpin Lace: Tutorial and Innovative Patterns! You want to win this one! To enter:
- Leave a comment on this post! Please be sure to leave an email/Ravelry name so I can contact you!
- For an additional entry, tweet: “I just entered to win an awesome Hairpin Lace book from @StitchDiva with @FreshStitches! You can enter, too: http://bit.ly/N2ZNYf”
If you’re tweeting an answer, there’s no need to post about your tweet… I’ll see it! The winners will be selected on Wednesday, July 25th at 11am EST via a random number generator.
The giveaway has now ended. See the winner announced, here.