Let’s take a look at the book progress bar!
That’s a 9% gain over last week!
Where did the gain come from?
I’m keeping up with my at least start 2 projects a week mantra, but last week I really put my fingers to the keyboard and typed up a batch of patterns. Go, me!
Do you know my favorite color?
And, while I can’t show you what I’m working on (you know, secret book stuff), I can show you some yarns that I’ve been using in my favorite color! How’s that for yummy?
Of course, not everything in the book is going to be blue… but let’s just say that my favorite color has a way of sneaking in!
Let’s meet these lovlies, shall we? (Clockwise, from top):
- Caron Simply Soft (100% Acrylic), color: Blue Mint. I don’t use many 100% acrylic yarns, but the Caron Simply Soft isn’t the slightest bit crunchy (it’s soft!), it has a lovely sheen and comes in a fabulous array of colors.
- Cascade 220 Superwash (100% Superwash Wool), color: Blue Berry. This yarn is super-soft (I think it’s even softer than regular Cascade 220) and it’s machine washable! And… the colors are great!
- Caron Simply Soft, color: Ocean.
- Vicky Howell Sheep(ish) (30% Wool, 70% Acrylic), color: Teal(ish). Sheep(ish) is a single-ply, which gives it a great look when it’s worked up.
- Cascade 220 Superwash, color: Turquoise.
- Spud and Chloe Sweater (55% Wool, 45% Organic Cotton), color: Splash. I love this yarn! I use it for loads of projects… it’s soft, has a great feel and the palette is super-modern.
Yum! Isn’t my job great?!?
Thinking about the holidays…
It hasn’t slipped my attention that Thanksgiving is next week… I’m eagerly planning my meal! (does that count as a WIP?)
And… right after that is Christmas… I’ve got to get presents in order, don’t I? I suspect you’ll be seeing some holiday-related WIPs from me, soon!
If you want to check out more Work-In-Progress posts, please check out Tami’s Ami’s Blog, who’s been organizing a great WIP Wednesday blog theme! And, don’t forget to come back for FO (Finished Object) Friday!